1963 bubbletop

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Nice body work,looks like that top belongs there,and sounds GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!:happy:idea

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
i thought so too.bubble top ''looked'' right.nice lumpy cam sound and the cowl induction air cleaner....cool:cool:

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I can just picture it lettered up for Nascar and zooming around the banks. The rat motor looking like a "mystery" with cowl induction air cleaner.......and the bubble top that everyone has always said was more aerodynamic..... it just looks like what the some racers would have wanted GM to build them in '63.

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Never saw it before, and I may be off my rocker, but I think that looks fantastic!! That looks like something you north of the border guys would have run down the assembly line as you did with the 50's Fords.

Lonnie

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I like the Thunderbird wrap around backseat and how they incorporated the stock bench cloth into the new pattern.classy
44041_Interior_Web_zps17a27c3e.jpg

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
A friend of mine had a '57 Bel Air with thunderbird wrap around interior like that. It was super nice!
The '63 with the Plymouth roof is beautiful and classy looking for sure, but the '61-62 GM bubbletop on the '63 looks like a factory race car prototype or something.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
i agree i like the chevy bubble top with the thin C pillar, if you can call it that.i think i like it better because the roofline(drip rail) stays parallel to the long upper body lines

Last edited:

W-motorhead

Supporting Member 1
You've got a fine rumbling rat there, 63-Dream'n. Too bad those valve covers are straight!
Dan Fults

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
thanks but thats not mine.....just sharing the post with fellow members.i wouldnt mind owning and driving it though.unfortunatly i thought would be wise to dissassemble mine so that i cant enjoy it. im not the sharpest knife in the drawer:bang

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
thanks but thats not mine.....just sharing the post with fellow members.i wouldnt mind owning and driving it though.unfortunatly i thought would be wise to dissassemble mine so that i cant enjoy it. im not the sharpest knife in the drawer:bang

A common error made by many.

Don