1965 Impala 409/400HP Fuel lines to carburetor

Thanks. I would love to purchase the return line. Would you like me to call you? feel free to call me anytime 703-606-1401 - I live in Frederick Maryland. (While you are looking for parts - and I do know it is improbable but.... I would love to convert this car from powerglide to a four speed. It is an original SS car - eventually I will be looking for a 4spd console and pedal assembly/linkage. Not a huge priority but couldn't help myself from asking...

bobs409

Administrator
Can't help with any of those parts but feel free to post a wanted ad on this forum.

Here's the item. Still in perfect condition. $35.00 I can ship for 1lb Priority mail. Would cost $7.70 so total of $42.70. I'll send you a private message next with my info.

DSCN5017.jpgDSCN5018.jpgDSCN5019.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
But wouldn't the box bigger and therefore more money???

Don't give the usps anymore idea's!!! It's already beyond insanity what they charge.

All I can tell ya Phil is I put it in a box, measured and weighed it and put that info in the usps calculator. They told me $7.70. It's only from PA to Maryland so that helps things a lot. Now if it was going to CA, it would probably be $27.70 :doh

Shipping is just another problem (rip off) in this world that really irks me. They know they got ya and they are going to just keep raising and raising and raising the costs. usps goes up, then ups and fedex and whoever is left. Most of the sheeple don't complain and the ones who do can't change anything anyhow.

Anymore questions? :D