1968 caprice

Mr Goodwrench

Well Known Member
There is an auction coming up this Saturday that has a 68 caprice 4 door, 327 (rear radio antenna) and I think a glide. Been setting in a barn for years, flat tires. Overall the body and interior doesn’t look too bad. I’m thin it could be had for around 500.00. What you guys think worth buying?

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I don't care for the '68 body style either, but it is a Caprice. A little bit nicer then the Impala?? A 327 engine. Guess it depends on what you're going to do with it. I don't think $500.00 is a bad price at all, Carmine.

62BillT

Well Known Member
Depending on what you would want to do with it, it sounds like it would be well worth buying. If you didn't want it and if it was close by, I would definitely be looking at it. Especially if it has a Title and extra bonus if it is a 327/275.

Bill

bobs409

Administrator
Yeah, without pictures there is no way to say what it's worth. This could be a basket case or a Gem with flat tires. :D

Mr Goodwrench

Well Known Member
Well guys it brought $300.00 was completely stock with AC pretty much buying a Engine and trans. I didn’t bid on it , not sure how much Moore it would have brought but I just decoying didn’t need another project laying around. Also had 4 T3 headlights in it.