Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Very Interesting!

artie_johnson2-794544.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
And you thought trying to get the carbs synronized on a 6x2 manifold was difficult!!!!?????????:doh :doh :doh :dunno :dunno :dunno

Cecil:

Do you remember seeing the Kodiak King tug boat when you were on Kodiak?? Dennis has 3 1000HP Caterpillars in the basement of that "boat"!!!! We went out with him to bring in a container ship to Kodiak harbor.....talk about TORQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Looks like a Safeboat built right here in My home town of Port Orchard, WA.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
And you thought trying to get the carbs synronized on a 6x2 manifold was difficult!!!!?????????:doh :doh :doh :dunno :dunno :dunno

Cecil:

Do you remember seeing the Kodiak King tug boat when you were on Kodiak?? Dennis has 3 1000HP Caterpillars in the basement of that "boat"!!!! We went out with him to bring in a container ship to Kodiak harbor.....talk about TORQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure do. One of my jobs when I wasn't flying was running the Public Works Department which included the boat operations. We had two 40ft patrol boats with Cummins engines. I'm not much for boats since I spent so much time over water, but they were neat.:cool: