2008 get together

Dond409

Supporting Member 1
hey all,

I was just thinking the other day. Why don't we meet up at a Super Chevy show. There is one on the schedule for Norwalk the weekend of July 25-27. They always have racing and we might even be able to pit together. What do you guys think?
Let me know.

jester

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Norwalk

Hey Don, did you forget? That's the weekend after the Syracuse Nationals:roll

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
That's also the same weekend that Jody Anderson of the National Impala Assoc. is having his very first convention at Indianapolis Raceway Park. I heard that he was wanting to attract a bunch of 409 cars. I also heard that Rusty Symmes was going to be there. Just going to be a one day race day and then 4 or 5 days of "convention".

Just some food for thought. Try to check with Jody or the NIA to see their schedule.

Dond409

Supporting Member 1
Just a suggestion

We don't have to use this date. There are other Super Chevy shows. I just think Norwalk has such a super track and camping area. Or we can do something else. Let's get something going before the gas hits 5 bucks a gallon.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I think I am OK with the date .....Does the Super Chevy event suit everyone's expectations. I enjoyed Norwalk last year
robert

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I HATE Block Sanding!!!!:cuss :takethat :bang

Sounds like to me you need to buy 2 kegs of beer...pick a weekend.....get ahold of Ronnie's personal phone directory..............and you'd be done before you know it!!!!

PS: I would still arrange for some type of security!!!!

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian will tow his car to this location for paint. I cannot travel from this rual area to his " big city " home. Did that once, no more. Too many people, too much congestion. Besides, preperation is 95% of a paint job. Brian needs to do all the preperation work so he can be proud of his car. Block sanding creates " memories " that will last a life time. I would not want to dilute those memories by helping with the sanding. :brow :brow

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil-

You are absolutely correct! It's amazing how well body work can look after several beers!!!

Ronnie- Get your A$$ out of Ladonia and get over here to help me!!! I'll pay for the tolls...just go throught the TollTag lanes!!!