2009 Calendar pages

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Almost missed the 1st of the month again!:doh May is Tommy Nolen's Beautiful Blue 61!

5-TommyNolen.jpg

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Dick:
As a member like you who has also seen Tommy's Blue car I agree with you but might suggest adding WOW:bow

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I know.... I'm getting old and forgetting to post the new calendar page. :bang

Tom Kochtanek's cool 62s!

6-TomKochtanek.jpg

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I know.......I'm late again this month.... :crazy

Our August car is Roger and Joyce Gunter's beautiful 61!

8-RogerGunter.jpg

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I'm becoming more forgetful all the time! :doh September car is Dave's "barn find"

9-DaveSmith.jpg

Progress pics Dave...

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
You're a couple of days late. My wall in the office has been enjoying this car since Monday. I was late also but I was in Carlisle Friday.
Robert

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Last but not least!

Last but FAR from least is Aubrey's coooool NHRA legal D/S Belair!

12-AubreyBurneau.jpg

This is the last car in our calendar. I was unable to get enough folks to offer pictures of their cars to do a 2010 version.
I would like to thank all those who helped with photos in the past! AND especially thanks to all those who purchased
copies to help support the board. Thanks Guys! :clap

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I really like my calendar.:beerbang There's some great cars in there.
Thanks Dick for all the work you've done getting those calenders out. It's hard to believe you didn't get enough submissions this year.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey WENGINE you might want to get ahold of Dave & Alisha Johnson.:pray That "W" looks right at home in that '49?":dunno:crazy:cheers

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Dick that is unfortunate about 2010 but from one car owner who "made it" previously thanks for your efforts!!!
robert

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Wow....... with all these members and no pictures for 2010...... is it to late Dick... maybe if we advertise the he__ out of it we may get some....

Dave

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Just a suggestion...

Dick:

I really appreciate what you've done for the past two years, and I am glad to have been a part of that :).

Maybe we should look to include people's projects that are underway, and since you can super impose a shot of the engine over the vehicle (as done in some past photos, like mine :)), you can include part of the project that is underway, and another part that is "show ready".

Just a thought....

I bet others have pretty cool shots of their garages, basements, stuff like that. Don't know if you want "repeat" owners, but I can think of a couple of neat shots I could line up on my 1961 Belair project, with a completed engine on stand, etc.

Cheers!
TomK

348stroker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Why not use pictures of the Thompson meet this June? Starting line pictures with the wheels up would be cool. Of course sifting through all the pictures at this late date will be a big job. Just my thoughts.:cool: :cool:

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Dick:

I really appreciate what you've done for the past two years, and I am glad to have been a part of that :).

Maybe we should look to include people's projects that are underway, and since you can super impose a shot of the engine over the vehicle (as done in some past photos, like mine :)), you can include part of the project that is underway, and another part that is "show ready".

Just a thought....

I bet others have pretty cool shots of their garages, basements, stuff like that. Don't know if you want "repeat" owners, but I can think of a couple of neat shots I could line up on my 1961 Belair project, with a completed engine on stand, etc.

Cheers!
TomK

OK, here's a few of my contributions.

61impsed2-1.jpg

3334hybrid.jpg

my58.jpg

my66Corvette1.jpg

SANY0499.jpg

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz111/oldskydog
/GTVVNFcjsasRvHq1b8AOSFiBqXsj.jpg

2-13-2009_006.jpg

51gmc2.jpg

mygreencamaro.jpg

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Her's a few more of general interest. Tomk's 409 powered boat that I delivered to him a few years ago (my how timeflies) and a 62 Impala on a stick in Charlestown, Indiana that I discovered on one of my trips back east.:cool::cool:

TomKsboat1.jpg

Imponapole1.jpg

Imponapole2.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
GEEZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>......................Cecil's a WHOLE year just by himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!