2010 Fred Totten Memorial Shootout.

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Updated list, we have 10 race cars and 8 show cars. No dates available yet :dunno

1. Fatride--RACE
2. Steve Wully Bully--RACE
3. Carl Wully Bully--RACE
4. petepedlar--SHOW
5. jim ss409--RACE
6. walkerheaders--RACE
7. Dick MacKenzie--????
8. PAINTJOHN1--SHOW
9. rstreet--SHOW
10.chevy man--SHOW
11. Jim & Sue Kwiatkowski--SHOW
12. Toms63SSQB--RACE
13. blown 409--RACE / SHOW
14. Quickshift409--RACE
15. Tom Kochtanek
16. quik9r--RACE
17. jim409 Pontiac--RACE or SHOW
18. Brian Thompson--????
19. Ronnie & Virginia Russel
20. Len Woodrow--RACE
21. Kent McCauley--RACE
22. Marv Bookman--RACE
23. Nuts--SHOW????
24. Smokey1963
25. high gear--SHOW
26. dm62409--RACE
27. Phil & Candy Reed--HARLEYS

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Linda and I are making plans to attend. Well bring the car if work will allow me to take two weeks off during that period. BTW - do we know that dates yet ???

Here's a photo of Nuts 62, Great looking car Nuts.

user455_pic412_1241119395.jpg

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks

Jim,

Thanks for posting the picture, I don't know why it wouldn't show up for me. I've posted before with no problems ???

23. Nuts--SHOW????

If we can get enough time off work to get the car there, we'll show and race ? Someone has to have a car slower than Kevin !!!! :roll:cool:

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Someone was asking about the date for the Thompson event. I know it'll be the first weekend in June. Here's a quote from the Cruisin Times artical...

On the same token, Thompson Raceway Park, who had originated the race as a nostalgia race 9 years ago before bring Gasser Magazine on board has announced plans for a Nostalgia Nationals Event of their own said track manager Jim Curtis, "It'll be held on the same weekend, the first weekend of June and will incompass all the things that racers and spectators have become familiar with in the past. Details are being worked out but we will be advertising it in the Cruisin' Times magazine and website soon."

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks

Jim - Thanks, we will continue to make plans to attend. With any luck I'll be able to take enough time off work to bring the car this year !!!! :cool::cheers

Bill

Smokey1963

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray

Theresa and I will be there, with car if finished. If car is not finished, we will still be there.

Ed

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
More commitments.

Let's keep this post alive, I need more sign ups! We have a chance to make this an annual event and eventually a head liner.

Regards, Ray
Fathead Racing.

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
I am going to try to make whatever date you guys come up with. Had computer crash, and lost pictures of race car. Sorry about that. Dave Mills, 65 Chevy 2, 409.

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I wish I had a starting line photo of Dave's car. It pulls tremendous wheelstands!:beerbang
I do have this one...
2009-09-27040cre.jpg

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
We would like to attend this year if possible, not to race, but to show, if that is ok:dunno

More than just ok High Gear.:beerbang We'd love to see you make it there!:beerbang This year we should have lots parking room.

I looked at the 2010 calendar and the first weekend in June falls on the 4th 5th and 6th. ( Friday to Sunday )

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Here's a couple ..... but I was to fast on the camera..... she's got about 4' of air left to go..... that must sure be a ride !!!
Dave
[

IMG]
Thompson151.jpg
[/IMG]

Thompson096.jpg
[/IMG]

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Dave: I have some shots of the same run that Dave(petepeddler) has. I think Ann and I were sitting in front of him. I'll go get them from my external drive and take a look and see what I had. You should check with our two resident IT guys Dick and Brian about backup systems. I use two, one external and one online through Mac after I lost allot of my 2007 Hot Rod Reunion at National Trails and lost most of our 2008 get together at Norwalk but I do have the Norwalk group picture as that was on my photobucket page. Also lost some family stuff and that was another reason I listened to my daughter and switched to Mac's.
robert

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Thanks everyone for posting the pictures for me. I am borrowing my wifes computer,(hope I don't screw this one up.) I'm going to have computer repair try to retrieve the memory in my old computer. Thanks again.-----Dave

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Jim:
Put Candy & I down as representing the "bikers" in attendence. Since this is the first weekend in June...it won't conflict with our "other" trip!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Thanks everyone for posting the pictures for me. I am borrowing my wifes computer,(hope I don't screw this one up.) I'm going to have computer repair try to retrieve the memory in my old computer. Thanks again.-----Dave

Dave,
I was just talking to Bob Wenzelburger last week and he sent me a cd of all the shots he took at Thompson last year. Here are the shots of your car, in reduced resolution. If you would like them in full res PM me with your email address and I'll forward them to you.
Dick

GRU_0208.jpg

GRU_0210.jpg

GRU_0211.jpg

GRU_0540.jpg

GRU_0541.jpg

GRU_0543.jpg

GRU_1124.jpg

GRU_1125.jpg

GRU_1126.jpg