2023 Iowa Tri-State Raceway September 30-October 1. WALLYS ON SUNDAY

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
If you plan on staying at a motel in Dyersville 10 miles from the track you had better get it booked NOW....The Colonial Inn is very questionable after speaking with them, and the Super 8 is pretty well booked for a wedding...I procrastinated and rooms at the Comfort Inn are a bit over $200 a night....

Manchester is another town 15 miles away to the west..a few motels there. About the size of Dyersville.

Dubuque is 34 miles away...bigger town lots of motels and places to eat.

Last edited:

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Nope, your not(I think Charlie K. might be the oldest one in our group still racing). My car us almost ready(hopefully find a place to test it before coming to Iowa) & hopefully my body. Back recovery going good, just hope I can make the long drive by myself(Shelly not able to make this trip). Hot here also, weather is crazy! Hope to see you all in a few months.
Joel :D

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Nope, your not(I think Charlie K. might be the oldest one in our group still racing). My car us almost ready(hopefully find a place to test it before coming to Iowa) & hopefully my body. Back recovery going good, just hope I can make the long drive by myself(Shelly not able to make this trip). Hot here also, weather is crazy! Hope to see you all in a few months.
Joel, I have a couple of perfect smooth/flat black top roads near my house you can test and tune all day. Only thing is, if you loose control you better like corn. LOL!

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Be extra careful with your back. So easy to reinjure.

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Alright bitches, I’m looking at coming. Trying to figure out work and such. Will let you guys know asap. Dave, you are responsible for the peer pressure I have been subjected to. Thank You! Mandy and I will see what we can do. May bring my boy to do the driving duties. We shall see………13B35431-E6FE-4391-9A74-EF1BE1FD3AC6.jpeg