2023 Iowa Tri-State Raceway September 30-October 1. WALLYS ON SUNDAY

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Ok, looks as if I am going to make it. Hopefully the long drive won't do me in. Planning on 350 miles a day for 3 1/2 day and arrive Friday afternoon. Is there anything going on Friday? My car is finally finished but having some problems with the trans brake, hopefully got it resolved. Also switched to radial slicks & haven't really figured them out yet. Hopefully plenty of T&T will fix that issue. I have my 1962 dual quad intake manifold with AFB carbs, linkage & lines minus the glass bulb that has been sitting in my garage since around 2015. All in is good shape & worked great for me, I just changed over the the Edelbrock stuff. Had it advertised on the site a few years ago. Can furnish all #'s if anyone is interested. Make me a reasonal offer & I will bring it with me. Thanks. See you all in a few days.
Joel

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Ok, looks as if I am going to make it. Hopefully the long drive won't do me in. Planning on 350 miles a day for 3 1/2 day and arrive Friday afternoon. Is there anything going on Friday? My car is finally finished but having some problems with the trans brake, hopefully got it resolved. Also switched to radial slicks & haven't really figured them out yet. Hopefully plenty of T&T will fix that issue. I have my 1962 dual quad intake manifold with AFB carbs, linkage & lines minus the glass bulb that has been sitting in my garage since around 2015. All in is good shape & worked great for me, I just changed over the the Edelbrock stuff. Had it advertised on the site a few years ago. Can furnish all #'s if anyone is interested. Make me a reasonal offer & I will bring it with me. Thanks. See you all in a few days.
Joel
Glad you can make it Joel. Nothing going on Friday, gates are open for anyone from Utah....Saturday you can race with us, T&T all day for 40 bucks, or get in the Gamblers Race......