348-409.com domain 1st Birthday

bobs409

Administrator
Happy Birthday 348-409.com!

348-409.com was officially registered and open for business this day on March 25th, 2003.

bday.gif

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thanks Bob for a great year !!!!!
I can only imagine how hard you have worked to develop and maintain this GREAT site !!

All I can say is THANK YOU !!!!!!!! ,,,dq :D :bow

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Wow!!!!

Wished I would have known.....I'd have had a birthday cake made for all of us!!!! :cheers :cheers

CONGRATS BOB!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!

bobs409

Administrator
Thanks everyone. We really came a long way in our first year. :cheers

Phil,

You could have one made for April 9th. (4-09) That's the day we first got our Info Exchange message board going. (officially)

For todays celebration, we'll just have to make do with what's available. Search the kitchen for some twinkies or something. :D Everbody eat cake today!

Bob

Phil Reed said:
Wished I would have known.....I'd have had a birthday cake made for all of us!!!! :cheers :cheers

CONGRATS BOB!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
GREAT JOB BOB! This site just keeps getting better. And bigger. Just a few months ago we were wondering who would me member #409 and now there are well over 500 members.

rwagon57

Supporting Member 1
Happy B-Day

Bob,

What a great milestone. Thank you for you devotion and dedication. :bow :cheers As far as renewal costs is the site OK? Do we need to submit some annual dues? It is definitely worth it to me.

bobs409

Administrator
We're doing ok John. We get donations here and there from the occasional new member so that keeps us going. I prefer not to burden our members with an annual membership format. (probably because I always hate it when the bills are due!)

I would like the site to remain stress free so I leave it up to the individual member as to when or if they want to donate or redonate.

If we ever get in trouble, I'll yell help! :D

:cheers Bob

bmac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Awesom!!

Happy Anniversary!!

Thanks a ton Bob for all you do in maintaining and upgrading the site. :bow I'm with John when more is needed just say so..... thanks for the site!

bob

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Birthday Boy.

It's been a busy year Bob. Get to my house in Sept. and you can ride along with me and my pretty wife to KC. On the way we will pick up Fred Totten in Middletown Oh. :D

CarlK60

Supporting Member 1
Hey Bob keep up the good work, and happy (late) birthday to 348-409.com!!!! I love this site and am learning more W stuff than I can remember. :bow I just wish I had the money to do my own.. lol I hope to see many more of the b-days!!

CK, BTW, Bob, will be getting those pics to ya real soon.