348/409 Nationals at Summit Motorsport Parks Blue Suede Cruise July 29-31st Is Officially A Go!!!!!!

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Don’t forget to get preregistered!!!!!!!!!! I can’t express that enough, if you’re having issues printing the entry form you can always call the racetrack like Joel did. This is a by invitation only race, as of Tuesday we still only had 7 cars preregistered.

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Come on guys let get registered. I know gas prices are outrageous & it will cost us a lot more than it has in the past. For me it will be worth it. I have been trying to get to this one for years & looks as if this is the one I will be able to attend. If I look at how much it will cost me than I most likely wouldn't do it. However getting together with the group for me will outweigh the cost(haven't been at a large event in years). However if it looks as if this event will not be well attended than I will have to rethink my decision & plan on the Iowa event instead which is closer for me. That's enough of my 2 cents. Hope to see you all there.

Joel

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Any updates on number of registered racers for our group? Have they decided where they are going to place us yet? Would be nice to know if we have electric hookups available so we can make plans on what we might need. Thanks. :)

Reactions: 327