348/409 West Coast Event

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
No new info on event. Will check again soon. Surgery has been delayed some problem with the prior approval. All taken care of now & surgery is scheduled for the 23rd of March. Thanks everyone.

Joel

Reactions: 327

HHR-L80

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Glad you are on the road to recovery, Joel.
I will get more information about the event to share.

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I' ve reconsidered, and decided not to participate in the 348-409 Event in Seattle this year. Wish everyone
the best, its a fun event. Don't forget to do your exercises, Joel.

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Bummer Stan. Not getting much participation, let's get the word out. This is a great event at a fantastic track. Come on guys I know there are more cars in that area.
Thanks everyone for your wishes. I am making good progress and hopefully will be home this week. :)

johnnyriviera

Well Known Member
Hi Joel, you messaged me and I haven't replied, sorry about that. I will be out of the country during the event unfortunately. It's a family trip that has been planned for a while. Would love to go, but timing doesn't work out this year.

HHR-L80

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I' ve reconsidered, and decided not to participate in the 348-409 Event in Seattle this year. Wish everyone
the best, its a fun event. Don't forget to do your exercises, Joel.
We'll miss you this year, Stan. Maybe see ya next year. Take care,

HHR-L80

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Here is a little write up for Full Blown Frenzy from the Pacific Raceways website.

Go to the Drag Race Schedule for more detailed information.

There will be trophies and they are also working on possible cash payouts.

There are 2 racers confirmed so far. John Starr ('62) and Myself.
Any racers out there that want to participate?

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Well my recovery is going well, but not fast enough to attend any racing events yet. I don't have any more info on the event.
Dean do you have any more info & how to register? Sure hope we get more than 2 cars.

Joel

Diana

Hi guys!!!! I am reaching out to all of you as I created a 348/409 class for Full Blown Frenzy at Pacific Raceways May 19 thru 21. This is our second year and I thought after last year there would be more interest from your group. I know there is quite a few cars on the west coast as I went to one of your events at Eureka. If you have ever been to our track, you know we have some of the best track prep on the west coast. this event is a nostalgia style race with a little more. I love these full body cars and I cannot think of a better place to show them off! I have reached out to local car clubs so I do not know how many I have signed up at this time. I was at least hoping for 4 from your group plus local boys. Unfortunately I did not bring my cord to attach pictures of last year but this evening I will add some. I have heard everyone had a blast year and it can only get better! Please show your support for this beautiful era of cars!

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Thanks Diana for the pictures. It was a great time last year & was hoping for more participation this year. Trophy looks good. Sorry I won't be able to make it, physically unable to travel that far at this time. Please keep us informed. Thanks.

Joel