348 Camshaft

boylunde

HELP Please
I'm looking for Audry. I call his number and a very nice lady answers and asks me to call back after 7. I am normally not around a phone at that time of night.
I've tried his email, and I either have the wrong one or I just can't get through.
I've seen him post on the site, so I'm hoping he reads this. I read the post awhile back about some upset guy and his pistons, and I'm not at that stage yet. I understand he is very popular here, and he was unbelievibly helpful when I talked to him, and is an all around nice guy. This is not a post to be negitive, so don't take it wrong, but can someone help me get ahold of him, so I can get my camshaft? I understand the loss of a brother, as I have lost my sister in a car wreck, but can Audry, or someone at least call, or email me on the status of my order? I can be very patient with these motors, and understand it's not a small block. Thanks for listening, and please don't send me hate mail, I just need an answer so I can continue with my drivetrain.
Thanks
Kurt

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Karma.

Kurt, The mans name is Aubrey. He has issues right now so be patient. Maybe someone here will get his ear for you.

biscaynewagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Kurt, I talked over the phone with him yesterday, he is just real busy trying to get things back in good order. Will probably talking again sometime soon and I'll try to mention your order status.

BTW. Are you the guy building 58 nomad ?

boylunde

Yep, That's me, full of grinding dust and all.
Thanks for the answer, thats all I was hoping for, I just need to keep going forward, and hadn't heard anything.
I was hoping for a cam before putting the motor in the frame for pictures, but it didn't happen in time. All the pictures are done for now, and I'm blowing the car apart for paint and detail. I'm really geting into these w-motors, first from chevytalk to this forum. Only I should be building not typing. Wish Aubrey well for me, and tell him I'll try and be patient.
Thanks
Kurt

boylunde

Thanks guy's. I just recieved an email from Aubrey. He is a good guy and I being the rookie, was slacking on my effort to find him. All is good, and now I know which direction to proceed in. Thank you Aubrey, and all your friends.
Now it's back to work for me, and keep your eye's out for a Nomad in one of the next issue's of a popular magazine. Can't say which, cause I don't want to press my luck.

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Here's a picture of a Nomad with a 348 that was featured in the Nov. 2002 issue of Chevy High Performance. I had to scan it in two parts because it was too big for my scanner. I like the unusual color combination, it's actually more orange than it looks in this scan.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 30