348 carb adapter

Impala61

Hello everyone; I purchased a 1961 Bubbletop with a 348, and single Carter WCFB (3061S). This carb needs rebuilt. Supplied with the car was a new Edelbock style carburetor that I want to put on short term. I can't seem to find an adapter that fits both the manifold bolt pattern and the port configuration. The manifold necks in at the back which compounds the issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Impal61

Impala61

Thanks Mike. I had checked a ton of other sites and came up short. When I went to Show-Cars, they describe what certainly sound like my adapter. I'll give them a call tomorrow.
Bruce

Bam59

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
i was in a auto-zone this past friday and they had one very close to the one i got from show cars and it was $8.00 less so if you have them in green bay you may try them first. first time i have ever been in one myself had to get a set of horns.

Impala61

Mike;
Thanks for your suggestion. I had ordered from Show Cars before I checked back on the message board. I have the adapter and it looks like it will work great. With any luck, it goes on this weekend.
Bruce