$4000 purse at Iowa 348-409 Family Reunion drag race will be held August 20-21st Cedar Falls dragway.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
just engine stuff mostly. I have just decided I'm not going to hurry or go broke trying to get the car out this year. So now I'll take my sweet time and straighten out some other stuff on the car I'm not a fan of. Unless diesel is 7 bucks next year. Then I may just leave it sit till 2024!
That’s a damn nice piece of garage art though……..I think I could “like” even “love” being able to call it mine……..:love

Last edited:

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Good luck with the changes. I know what you mean about travel & $. I'm trying to get it done this year because travel, distance, cost & age are starting to take over. Hoping to do a few more years, only time will tell.
Joel:)
You better make it out to Iowa or I'm going to have to come settle my grudge with you out in the street in front of your house! Wait, didn't I beat you on Sunday in Onawa? I want to say I lined up against you first thing Sunday and figured you would send me packing or I would send you. :D Barry is right, live for the moment boys and girls.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yes you did. I red lighted big time!!! I could of waited forever because as I remember it you broke down, oh well shit happens. Looking forward to it & hopefully will make it. All depends on my survival at Ohio & the car. Hopefully see you there.
I'm bringing an empty truck and tools from DesMoines. Anyone need me to bring anything to Ohio or back to Iowa?