409/425 in a Duece coupe

Skip FIx

Well Known Member
I always thought a 409 5 window 32 (but more rod looking) would be a cool car, even built a model of one in high school.

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
the 32 Ford coupe is one of the most beautiful cars ever designed. Don't get me wrong I'd still offer a kidney for a 62 Bel Air Sport Coupe, but a 32 Ford ain't bad either! I love this car but those hubcaps HAVE to go!

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I happen to own a 32 3-window, and my car don't look anything like the one above. Everyone builds their car to suit their taste's. I will say that mine don't have those style hubcaps on it !
Nice car, though. Just not my idea of a hot rod.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I kinda like the hubcaps, old school look, and not same old same old with the same wheels you see every where. But then, I am a dog dish fan, no chrome or aluminum wheels for me.

Nice looking car, not overdone on the exterior like some. But to each his own.

Don

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
the 32 Ford coupe is one of the most beautiful cars ever designed. Don't get me wrong I'd still offer a kidney for a 62 Bel Air Sport Coupe, but a 32 Ford ain't bad either! I love this car but those hubcaps HAVE to go!
x2 on the hubcap's and red wheel's .:eek:eek

coogan

Well Known Member
My first thought before I read the rest of the thread was nice car, ugly wheels. Those narrow white stripes on the tire remind me of the mid 80's.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:love:loveI'd love it "as is',if I get tired of the wheel-tire combo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,easy change! THIS car would be great driver.