409 chevy performance

eric

I'm new to the 409 stuff and am looking to build one for my 32 3window, I want something other than the typical sm/bb chevy. I am trying to access this web site, www.409chevyperformance.com it doesn't seem to be working. I was on it before christmas but can't seem to get on it now. Has anyone else had any luck?

mabeauchamp

Supporting Member 1
all, watch this one. i tried the link and some strange things started happening. the link attempted to open an executable file.

409 Chevy Performance

Well Known Member
I was on the site 12/27/05 and had no problems. I will contact the website and see what's up 12/28/05. Iam in the process of having another site being redone at this time. That will be more updated and hopefuly easier to log on to.

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
what?

4onthefloor said:
There is definitely a virus on your site

I just had a program named a.exe try to access the net when I tried the site again. Is this it?

Tom

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I caught it in time at home before it loaded but at work today I got a virus called Exploit. something...it was a trojan horse type...talked to jack and he had the geek squad look . He got into his site just fine..don't know why some get it and some don't

409 Chevy Performance

Well Known Member
I just got off the phone with my interent provider for 409chevyperformance. They have remove the code from the main frame, (I-frama) and have told me they stopped the down loading of the infected file from the main frame. My provider is ipowerweb. Please let me know if anything else comes up. Iam sorry for this problem and to those who it might have infected.