409 Engine Block

Maldonado

Hi y'all

At this time I'm looking for an used reconditioned in good conditions 409 engine block along with a crankshaft std or .010" main & rod journal undersize, therefore I'd like to know if you can help me to find it out ! Just give me some directions on this matter !

Thank you,

Maldonado:dunno :) :cool:
Brasil- S. America

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hi Maldonado, I know it is hard to get parts in Brasil for a 409. You might check with Phil Reed who is on this site. Since we don't do commerce on the site, you would have to contact him personally. You can do that by personal e-mail on this site. Also you might find those parts you are looking for on e-bay. Hope you find what you need. Do you have all the other parts to complete your engine?:) Roy

Maldonado

Tripowerguy,

Hi Tripowerguy, thanks for the reply! At moment I do have a pair of used 333 small port heads along with a new one HEI distributor from ProComp Electronics, but I'm planning on buying an Offy # 5492 dual 4BBL intake, OFFY # 5042 aluminum valve covers, water pump, crank damper a short block and the rest of parts to build my engine ! How I can reach Phil Reed here in this Forum ? Any help would be very appreciated !

Thank you,

Maldonado :dunno :) :D
Brasil- S. America

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Tripowerguy,

Hi Tripowerguy, thanks for the reply! At moment I do have a pair of used 333 small port heads along with a new one HEI distributor from ProComp Electronics, but I'm planning on buying an Offy # 5492 dual 4BBL intake, OFFY # 5042 aluminum valve covers, water pump, crank damper a short block and the rest of parts to build my engine ! How I can reach Phil Reed here in this Forum ? Any help would be very appreciated !

Thank you,

Maldonado :dunno :) :D
Brasil- S. America

Here's a link for Phil Reed.
Classic Motor Co. (Phil Reed)
PO Box 14398 10520 River Road
Kansas City, MO 64152
Phone: 816-587-1109 Fax: 816-587-6809
philreed@sound.net