409 Wins

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
NSCA ups winner payout.

Just saw where the NSCA has upped the winner payout at Thompson to $1500.00 to win in the Nostalgia Super Stock class. That would be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
To SS425HP.. I don't have anything in your guys class. My 61 348 is Junior varsity so I will enjoy "cheering":cheers you guys on. My wife will be home this weekend so we can figure this all out. Probably will be staying at one of the spots you forwarded . I like the caravan idea but won't have time to trailer the 61 out there and the rest of my stuff is well..... just stuff

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
we had our "conference" and she wants to fly to visit our daughter since she will be at her South Fla. condo this weekend. Take plenty of pictures and post somewhere. I have always enjoyed the 413 & 426 2X4's Coronets when they were new and raced at York so take one of them if any are there.
Since I am going to be in Fla this weekend maybe I should offer to help Dennis with the wrenches on his continuing cooling experiement that he is doing for us.:bow
I guess I will have to tell my Golden Retriever he will be at the kennels this weekend and tell the 61 conv we won't be going out this weekend either!!:cry