58 Front Anti-Sway Bar

58 Guy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hi People Just in the process of sprucing up the front suspension of my 58 Bel Air and was wondering if anyone knows of a good Complete kit.
I've got a pic and this thing has nothing! Not even the tabs for the sway bar. I'm surfing around but not sure which one would be best. I checked out past threads but most deal with the later years. Would really appreciate your experience.
John:bow:bow

Attachments

• Front End Susp.jpg
    Front End Susp.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 59

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hi John,
I think if you try Classic Performance Products in California they will be able to help you out. Their tech guys are excellent.
Dave

58 Guy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thanks Dave Hows it going out there in Langley Hey that big meet is coming up in your neck of the woods. Do you know when it is.
Was talking to a customer of mine who builds race cars and he said one the first things they do to the front end is take off the sway bar, helps the front end lift and flex better, go figure.
John

58 Guy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Don't want to sound dumb, but is that standard or power steering, because I'm just starting on the front end and was looking for tips on how to upgrade it for better daily driving.
Thanks John

SonOfThomp

Well Known Member
Don't want to sound dumb, but is that standard or power steering, because I'm just starting on the front end and was looking for tips on how to upgrade it for better daily driving.
Thanks John

The CPP500 box I referred to made my driving experience much better. Converted from manual, it was bolt in except for cutting the steering shaft.