58 impala dash

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Anyone ever seen the aluminum dot dash that Paddock is selling for 149.95? They don't stock them and I'm not ordering one to find out it's another decal set. I called and from what I could get from the girl that answered it sounds like a flat aluminum glue on deal, not a stamped piece like the original.:dunno
Ray

62wagon

raymar58454 said:
Anyone ever seen the aluminum dot dash that Paddock is selling for 149.95? They don't stock them and I'm not ordering one to find out it's another decal set. I called and from what I could get from the girl that answered it sounds like a flat aluminum glue on deal, not a stamped piece like the original.:dunno
Ray
Ray - The price makes it sound like what I purchased from Auto City Classics. If thats the case, it is simply a adhesive backed aluminum piece. They are a pretty nice piece. Did require a little filing around the gauges. I painted the outer trim on mine black to make it blend and look like it was supposed to be there. I have attached a picture. Even though it is a little fuzzy, I think you can get the general idea.

Mark

Attachments

• 123_2387RESIZE.JPG
    123_2387RESIZE.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 53

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks Mark, I have the ones from Auto Classics also, think I paid 49.95 for em. Just was hoping someone was making new reproductions of the originals. !49 kinda steep for decals.
Ray