59 Chevy Brookwood wagon

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
So being of unsound mind :D I found a completly stock 59 Brookwood wagon, 6cyl, 3 ontree all stock just like it was in 59. Not to battered up and it's kinda growing on me. I can get it easily for under a 1k and drive it home.
I am thinking leave the six in, air bag it, emerald green and pure white and some bling rims.
Would be pretty cool!

Mike-Casella

Supporting Member 1
This is pretty close to what you described with the exception of the year. It belongs to one of my crew members.

Attachments

• IMG_2573.jpg
    IMG_2573.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2575.jpg
    IMG_2575.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 49

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
with some mods and a trailer a person could tow thier ride to the track and bring the whole crew..

brookwood.jpg

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Didn't see you there ???

Tic,

Thought I might see you at the show this weekend at Red Robin, but didn't. It was only three miles from your house, what's up with that ????

Must have been out lusting after the Brookwood !!!! Is that a picture of the car in your post ?

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tic,

Thought I might see you at the show this weekend at Red Robin, but didn't. It was only three miles from your house, what's up with that ????

Must have been out lusting after the Brookwood !!!! Is that a picture of the car in your post ?

I really need an updated show list so if you happen to have one send it over.
The hot rods down till I change headers. Broke my custom drivers side one :cry

No but it could be if I drive the one home. Would take a trip to the day labors place and pick up a half dozen essay's some sand paper a box or two of Corona:D

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorry to hear !!!

Tic,

Sorry to hear you broke your car already !!!! I was hoping to see you out and about some more. Drove the BelAir to Jerome last weekend, got 13.3 mpg on the road and she never got over 170 !!!! Good show and lots of cars you don't see everyday like here. :p

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'll be back!! LOL had to do that. Send me over a list or where I can get the car show info from and I'll be there...

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Idaho Calendar !!

I'll be back!! LOL had to do that. Send me over a list or where I can get the car show info from and I'll be there...

Tic,

Here is a link to the calendar. Idaho Street Rods It has most all the shows, including the Summer Cruise-In for the Veterans.