59 wagon man

59 wagon man

hello everyone jeff here in south florida . i have a 59 chevy brookwood but sorry to say it was a 283/powerglide when i got it. being that it was just another sbc i dropped in a 350 ho and have run it that way for 10 yrs. i am about to upgrade into fi with a factory ramjet setup. while it is not super fast it is a comfortable cruiser and it gets driven . 3.08 hot rod power tour veteran with it ( it's a long story) . so now it has a 700r4 tranny full air ride suspension, dual a/c, custom stereo, 4 wheel disc brakes , rear rebuilt with auburn posi and 3.31 gears, dakota vhx analog dash,power windows, power brakes, power bench seat. this was a basic bare bones car so i have added a lot of options doing the mech. work with a few freinds guidence and help. the only thing i haven't done is the paint and pinstriping. funny thing about the pinstriping to me is that it has been done to cover the chips incurred while driving the car. once a new a new stripe here and there most of the chips are covered and i can enjoy it rather then cry over every little scratch

Attachments

• MVC-023S.JPG
    MVC-023S.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 4

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Jeff, Welcome to the club, nice ride. Great to see another wagon owner.

Gav

59 wagon man

i actually have a few sets of wheels for the car . no it rolls on 15" halibrand style wheels with coker www radials. i also have a set of intro wheels in 17 x 8 and 17 x 10 with nitto radials. cantseem topost any pics they all come out to large once i figureout this site i'll post some new pics