61-62 SBC Brackets

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hi Guys,
I have a friend with a 61 4 door hard top that has had a 400CI SBC put in it. They would like to make the car look as close to original as possible.
The vehicle was 283, PS, PB, AC. Auto factory.
I need AC brackets, PS pump brackets, ALT brackets (Maybe a bit of a stretch as i think would have been Generator) pulleys would be cool as well.
Anything considered.
Thanks in advance Steve

Reactions: 327

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I have 61 Power steering bracket for the PS cylinder, and I have an alternator bracket for a cast iron exhuast manifold(need spacing of mounting holes in your cast iron exhuast manifold). You need a factory air only passenger side exhaust manifold to mount factory air conditioning brackets for the A-6 air compressor. I have some AC pulleys for 61 and 62

Jerry B

Well Known Member
I am sure I have the brackets for both 61 and 62. If you decide you want them I will post pictures so someone on here can help identify what is 61 and what is 62.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I have 61 Power steering bracket for the PS cylinder, and I have an alternator bracket for a cast iron exhuast manifold(need spacing of mounting holes in your cast iron exhuast manifold). You need a factory air only passenger side exhaust manifold to mount factory air conditioning brackets for the A-6 air compressor. I have some AC pulleys for 61 and 62
Hi Paul.

I will send you a PM

Steve

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I am sure I have the brackets for both 61 and 62. If you decide you want them I will post pictures so someone on here can help identify what is 61 and what is 62.
Hi Jerry, Where in the USA are you situated?
Thanks Steve

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Here are the alternator brackets I have.
note the different mount widths for the alternator and the mounting bolt holes have some extra holes on some of the
brackets.

IMG_0005-003.JPGIMG_0004-002.JPG

Reactions: 327

belairman

Hi Guys,
I have a friend with a 61 4 door hard top that has had a 400CI SBC put in it. They would like to make the car look as close to original as possible.
The vehicle was 283, PS, PB, AC. Auto factory.
I need AC brackets, PS pump brackets, ALT brackets (Maybe a bit of a stretch as i think would have been Generator) pulleys would be cool as well.
Anything considered.
Thanks in advance Steve
I have most of what you need,call me Darren 916 628 1917