'61 body moldings

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
has anyone seen or know about the body side moldings offered on ebay that sell for $600...my moldings are hammered on the front fenders and door moldings and was wondering if I purchased the new set and didn't try and stitch them into original moldings how they would fit...I don't think using some of the originals and some new pieces would work out too well...I'm under the impression that restoring mine will break the bank...this isn't a restoration but a street brawler...any thoughts...:brow

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
https://ebertschevroletparts.com/……….????????……….
Rob The link didn’t work but you can still look it up

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I bought a complete set from Truck and Car shop a couple of years ago for around $700. They fit plenty good enough for what I do. My November 2021 catalog still shows it for $685. Front fender moldings show $64 each and a full set of door moldings is $124. WWWTruckandCarShop.com

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
keith, I checked the addy out and they don't do aluminum anymore...for my purposes I'm fine with "good fitting repops"...thanks mearl for the input...this car is being built for one thing, to play with on the street...I'm getting dangerously close to shipping the motor to jack and gutting the interior and suspension...I've been gathering parts for this car for almost 2 years now, found the intake here a few weeks ago...I'd like the 474 to have fuel injection...