61Mike

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome, but we need details of your interest and pics of any cars. I sold a 62 Bubbletop in Helsinki.

Don

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Welcome aboard Mike!

We'd be interested to learn more about your vehicle and what's it's like to drive a car like that about in your hometown streets :) :) :).

Cheers,
TomK

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
There is a sayin'...............Your 409 Station in the Center of the Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There must be some strange unknown magnetic pull there. 409's from all over the nation, especially Texas, seem to head for Kansas City.:scratch:D

Southeast Chevy Parts

Welcome Mike! Let us know how we can help!
We are actually packing up a 40ft container today that is going to Sweden! We have a group of customers that come twice a year (March and October) and pack the container full of cars and parts and all sorts of other goods!

61Mike

Thank you all! I've visited this site several times in my pursuit of information on 409 engines! I felt now was a good time to join in. I have two 64 Chevy's that I'm restoring. One SS convertible and one 2d Biscayne.

61Mike

Both my Chevy's had smallblock engines installed from factory. However I've been searching for 409 parts for the last 10 years.
And now I have a 425hp ready for the Biscayne! I'm still looking for some items for the 340hp motor intended for the SS.
Need a Rochester 4 GC carb and a distributor. I'm planning on firing them up this summer! It will take some time though before
I can drive any of the cars since there's a lot of work still to be done!