62 Chevrolet Impala matts!!

Larry62

So where would a good place be to get the carpet matts. I have seen rubber one in 62 Chevys but sure if they are original.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I don't believe the carpeted mats are original. Ecklers sells carpeted mats. Show cars sell rubber mats that are very close to original if not right on.

Impala Bobs:

FM62_big.jpg

Show Cars:

5505brtrd.jpg

Cars:

_6926.jpg

Hubbards:

6164OFMBK.jpg

Ecklers:

518651.jpg

Last edited:

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Those mats from Showcars are spot on but expensive. They are also available from most of the other vendors also and they are also available in one piece front

62impala409

Supporting Member 1
Those mats from Showcars are spot on but expensive. They are also available from most of the other vendors also and they are also available in one piece front
I bought these rubber mats and feel they are worth the $175 BECAUSE THEY FIT!!!!! I can't tell you how many crappy mats I have had in my car over the years.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I bought these rubber mats and feel they are worth the $175 BECAUSE THEY FIT!!!!! I can't tell you how many crappy mats I have had in my car over the years.

I agree, I've bought several sets. I wish they made the rubber ones to fit the early Corvettes. Never been able to find anything cept carpet ones for the Vette