63,64,65 4speed consoles

348NUT

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I've acquired several project cars that are missing consoles. I'm not looking to build show cars, just make complete project cars, or descent drivers. So I'm looking for 4 speed consoles in any condition or parts and pieces.
Thanks,
NUT

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I have ft,rear console repop I would consider selling for $495.00 complete light and all there if someone is really interested.I bought new years ago and is in original excellent condition. The rear is black box which can be painted to color choice. Now over 650.00 . I have my first console from 63 I bought new thinking putting in current 63 I have now for personal reasons. It has some scuffs here and there but as I said personal reasons and nostalgia. Repop looks as original except key is different shape. Any other interested party's are included. My old console front and rear are not for sale.

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Thats cool that you want to use your original console. I'll think about the new one you have.
Thanks
NUT
Kind of like having part of my first 63 back. Kept gas door and glove box door also. It was a severe rust bucket when I acquired it and salvaged it out. I also removed and still have the two vin tags .Both St louis cars .Only difference was one had rear dual antennas which I went single on and single speed wipers, car I have now.Other had single rear antenna and two speed wipers. Both black interior,exterior same engine and drivetrain. So other than wipers it's exact as first one I had.