63 Biscayne horn information

23plumpt

Supporting Member 1
I have a 63 Biscayne steering wheel and chrome horn button, however I'm looking for all the additional parts that are needed to complete the horn function. I can't seem to find any diagrams that show the parts needed and how they are assembled. any help would be greatly appreciated.

23plumpt

Supporting Member 1
Eric, thank you for link. It does say all models except impala, so I believe there the parts I need, hopefully they come with an insert as to how the parts get assembled.

Bob

23plumpt

Supporting Member 1
I see in the ad it does say all 62-66 models, but I know the 63 belair and impala guts are different they don't have that round flat metal disc that is in the picture, however I ordered it yesterday so will see when I get it if I can figure out how it goes together. I had been searching for several years for the correct steering wheel and horn button for the Biscayne and finally found them. The wheel was the only part that was not original on the car (had a 63 Belair wheel). So I can't wait to see if I can install everything and get the horn button to work.

Thanks Again

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
is the 63 vette steering wheel assembly the same a the impala? i believe it is a one off. jim

ps was the corvair (63) the same also.