63 Four Door Hardtop

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Jim, very nice car. Personally I would rather have a car like that as a daily driver than a new one! It’s not about what other people think or are you trying to impress somebody it’s about what you like. I like it I would drive it every day! You are a lucky man!!!! I know it didn’t get that way on its own and you’ve done a wonderful job. I know you spent a lot of time on it and I’ve seen some of your upgrades and improvements well done Z-11 air cleaner!:applSuper Cruiser....

425/409ER

Well Known Member
That car brings back memories, in late 1977 I bought a 4dr. 64 hard top that was a 409 car out of AZ and picked it up for $150. Clean as all hell but no engine and trans, was going to make it the wife's car but then she wanted to move out of her apt. so I had to get rid of it. I sold what was there for $750, what sucks was I has a good 409 and P/G to put in the car. Always liked those 4dr H/T and I like you 'res too especially the dark blue color.

Brian64SS

Well Known Member
Thanks for sharing Jim. My first '64 was a 4-door hardtop from '83 - '92. Sold it what I bought the SS. Then 5 years ago got a call from a friend asking if I'd be interested in a 4-door hardtop that was rust free and had been sitting for since 1980 - 35 years! My wife o.k.'d it so now I have two '64's. The 4-door hardtop is an awesome style - hardtop looks and comfort for my family of 5. We've had as many as 7 in it (some kids) for a ride around the neighborhood.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What's all that white stuff on the ground? :teehee
Set a new single day total record (126 years old) of 10.5" in a day. We ended up with almost 13" by Tuesday morning. My boys can barely move in the deep snow. So funny! My oldest was smart enough to follow in dads foot steps because I had basically made a path for him walking out to take a picture in the yard of our house.
20210126_163534.jpg