63 Impala project continues...

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Bob, car look's great......Are you expecting high water???:dunno2 Oh yeah, I am wondering also about that newer modern car ,since you don't like them????

bobs409

Administrator
What? you guys don't like my future Toyota restoration project? :roll :lmao That's gonna be worth big bucks someday... (I can't even type that with a straight face) :laugh3

I'll admit, it does kind of ruin the mood of the pics but it's my dads car so what'ya gonna do? :dunno2

bobs409

Administrator
Bob, car look's great......Are you expecting high water???:dunno2 Oh yeah, I am wondering also about that newer modern car ,since you don't like them????

I can roll under almost the whole car with a creeper! You can't buy ramps like this in any store. (well, maybe a lumber yard) :D

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Hey Bob, any updates on your Impala? Missed the last update somehow, and that car looks soooo nice, you did an awesome job on it. I love the white on black, bench seat/column shift setup. It makes me want one just like it. :bow:cool:

bobs409

Administrator
Hey Bob, any updates on your Impala? Missed the last update somehow, and that car looks soooo nice, you did an awesome job on it. I love the white on black, bench seat/column shift setup. It makes me want one just like it. :bow:cool:

Thanks! :)

I got burned out and took a break. Best to walk away for a while when that happens as nothing will go right if you force it. :D Will post any updates here when I get back to it.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Kevin..................Bob is weak right now. Maybe you could buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Well lemme know if you decide to give up on 'er.;) I'd gladly unload a 4-door or two to make room for a 2-door ht that looks as sweet as that one:brow

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I put a pertronics in years ago. What is the voltage supposed to be at coil
Do you have to replace the resistor wire from bulkhead to coil. Just wondering ,i can't remember .

bobs409

Administrator
Looks beautiful Bob!:appl:appl:appl:appl Is that the factory accessory funnel mounted on the radiator? :teehee:poke
That's the gas tank of course! Didn't think that needed explaining. :D

Drive around the yard? Get that thing out for a nice drive!!!
Gotta get the tag and insurance. Gonna go for it next spring.

I put a pertronics in years ago. What is the voltage supposed to be at coil
Do you have to replace the resistor wire from bulkhead to coil. Just wondering ,i can't remember .
I ran a wire from the "ign" terminal on fuse box so it has full 12 volts. I just wrapped up the original coil wires so they are there if needed.

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
All you need now is the round emblems on the back and a set of '63 pie pans:cool: Car looks amazing. I like it a lot!

Btw I like the radio delete plate too that's a nice touch. I love basic, stripper cars.

Last edited: