64 Impalla 409 bolt kit

Old School

Supporting Member 1
A while back I purchased a front end bolt kit from Tamraz's. It was all the sheet metal bolts and screws for most everything from the windshield forward. Later, I picked up a body bolt kit aand an interior screw kit from Classic Industries.
I was very happy with the kit and everything was a perfect match. You could spend months in hardwares stores looking for this stuff and still it wouldn't be right. There must have been over 200 bolts in the box for the front assemblies - all the correct color and head size.

I checked their web site and the bolt sets are not listed. The item number on my invoice is#8023901204

Give them a call @ 630.904.4500

Mick

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Try Paragon corvette, somtimes they can share the "same" hardware. Totally stainless maybe, make sure to anti-seize if you use stainless and steel combo. I believe they are grade 5 or 8 Bolts. If you have the original bolts spend the time and bead blast them, nothing is better than original.

Kevin

wldavis

I second Totally Stainless. They have control arm kits, engine kits, interior kits, almost every kit you need...and what they don't have in kits you can order separately. They even have black stainless bolts, nuts and washers if you want the original look.

Semper Fi
Dan