!962 Belair

409fanatic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Nov 1062 chevrolet belair

I tried loading this up on the for sale site but it got me and lost me at the same time so I am posting this here. If anyone knows how to put it over on the for sale side you sure have my permission.

I seen this on Craig's list not far from our area (40 miles). I thought maybe someone could be interested. If so I could go look at it and take more pictures if you would like. Other than that I know nothing about the car, I just seen it on Craig's list and if I can be of help let me know. Just click on the coloreded link above and it should come up.. Butch

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That looks like a great price and a very easy car to make a good driver out of. Across the country from me and I'm not in a position to buy anyway, but that is exactly the type of deal I would be looking for. Thanks for posting it up Butch. Hopefully someone else will see it.

409fanatic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thanks. I do not know the car but looks like it could be a great 409 car........Fingers crossed. Hopefully we will see it on Builds & Project someday. I did get one PM so if I can get a hold of the party that owns it I will get to see it today.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks. I do not know the car but looks like it could be a great 409 car........Fingers crossed. Hopefully we will see it on Builds & Project someday. I did get one PM so if I can get a hold of the party that owns it I will get to see it today.
Go get em Butch...:deal

409fanatic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hey Dan. You are gaining leaps and bounds on that Buick. You should be just about ready for another project. I will even go get it and bring it up to you. That would give me a good reason for a visit. Kill two birds with one stone that way..Butch

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I don't need any more projects I have plenty on my plate now....:D but you can still come visit...:cheers

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey Dan. You are gaining leaps and bounds on that Buick. You should be just about ready for another's project. I will even go get it and bring it up to you. That would give me a good reason for a visit. Kill two birds with one stone that way..Butch
Hey Butch... If I buy it will you bring it to me and come visit??:poke

409fanatic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
By golly Ricky you might not want to say that twice. Really like visiting you two. Could Loreen and I take another spin in your 61? Should I bring Dan and Glenn? We have to meet up somewhere again for sure.It would be fun. Learned a lot from you too Butch..