A arms & ball joints the same on Impala as Corvette?

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Okay, cut the shit. I like Bill because he is honest, knowledgeable, straightforward and gives his honest opinion. I like Mike because he is honest, knowledgeable, straightforward and gives his honest opinion. . This forum needs you both. You don't have to be friends but you can respect each other and be civil. We need you both,,, don't let something this trivial cause major friction.

Agreed. Well said. I read all their threads and find them both to be intelligent, knowledgeable, experienced and willing to share. Both have been a big help to the members here. I don't like the arguing and you both are much more capable, better then that. Peace to you both, Carmine.

Don 409

Well Known Member
Hello,
If you go to the corvette forum website and type in control arm ball joint riveting it will show you how to save some money and do it yourself. When I replaced mine on my 68 corvette I used bolts instead of rivets because it really didn't matter to me and I'm doing a frame off restoration. Some guys want their cars to be original as possible whatever make or model and that's ok. When I start restoring my 64 ss I will probably just use bolts again but that's just me.
Don