A good driver!!!!

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ken Block is a Rally driver for Subaru Racing....never seen this vid but outstanding control of the car for sure. Doing tight donuts in an AWD car is a feat for sure. 500+ WHP sure helps though :roll

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ken Block is a Rally driver for Subaru Racing....never seen this vid but outstanding control of the car for sure. Doing tight donuts in an AWD car is a feat for sure. 500+ WHP sure helps though :roll

I'd love to drive like that, even in my dreams! :bow

The thing which should help with the donuts is the stock STI's have a way for the driver to manually control the power split between the front and rear.

One of my goals is to drift like that around the round about coming off the main road. I swear I hear it calling for it!

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I'd love to drive like that, even in my dreams! :bow

The thing which should help with the donuts is the stock STI's have a way for the driver to manually control the power split between the front and rear.

One of my goals is to drift like that around the round about coming off the main road. I swear I hear it calling for it!
Watch out for a faded red Yugo from boulder :roll:roll
robert

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Pretty Kool.:clap I guess you could say, that guy can drive circles around most people.:brow :doh :)

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I would love to have an hour in this car!!!!

No Mark...........if I tried that on the Harley, I'd look like one of those guys in the movies with all their arms and legs in casts and in traction!!!!:doh:doh:doh

Stick62

Well Known Member
I would love to have an hour in this car!!!!

No Mark...........if I tried that on the Harley, I'd look like one of those guys in the movies with all their arms and legs in casts and in traction!!!!:doh:doh:doh

................................... :D