A great day

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Cecil-

I was waiting by the phone for Ronnie to let me know when you would be there. Would have loved to have met you. We will have to take a road trip out to your neck of the woods.

Brian,
Sorry I missed you. I didn't get Ronnie's email about calling until after I got to the Motel that night. :dohI tend to travel on a whim and don't do much planning......I just get an idea and go. When I got into the area , I found out that my phone didn't work out there and couldn't call to get directions so I drove up 34 until I saw your cars and the RUSSELL sign out front. I will probably head back home Wed. via I-40 so not planning to back through DFW. For sure let me know if you come out my way.

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Ronnie

Quite impressive...the car looks and sounds great.

Must be those K&N air filters again :beerbang

Thanks for the video Brian. :clap

racergurl409

Well Known Member
brian, you now are being required by ME to go to the track everytime my dad runs the car being im down here in good ol B/CS(bryan/college station):D....it killed me that i wasnt able to see that bad girl go down the track for the first time, i only watched her in the making :cry but thanks to you atleast i saw it, keep up the good work and keep postin our car. thanks

p.s. i cant wait to take er out for a spin myself :cool:

-BRITTANY TAYLOR

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
brian, you now are being required by ME to go to the track everytime my dad runs the car being im down here in good ol B/CS(bryan/college station):D....it killed me that i wasnt able to see that bad girl go down the track for the first time, i only watched her in the making :cry but thanks to you atleast i saw it, keep up the good work and keep postin our car. thanks

-BRITTANY TAYLOR

Will you marry me ???? PLEASE !!??:brow

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

-BRITTANY TAYLOR

Brittany-

I will be there! Not to rub it in, but I was able to drive it around the parking lot! A first for me :D It was so cool! Now I have to work on Barry to let me run it down the track! :eek: Thought for sure you would be there, forgot you were away. When will you be coming back in town?