A great place for a 409!!!!

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
I almost bought that car about 4 years ago. I just did not have any place to keep an additional car, and my money was tied up elsewhere at the time, lots of different things going on. Another member here had that belair for awhile (way2low), Boris in Ohio.
I could have bought that car for $35,000 four years ago. it did not have the wheels it has on it now, but it did already have air-ride suspension and 18, and 20's for wheels.
It now has 19, and 22's I think I read.

That is a great car.

:cheers

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I almost bought that car about 4 years ago. I just did not have any place to keep an additional car, and my money was tied up elsewhere at the time, lots of different things going on. Another member here had that belair for awhile (way2low), Boris in Ohio.
I could have bought that car for $35,000 four years ago. it did not have the wheels it has on it now, but it did already have air-ride suspension and 18, and 20's for wheels.
It now has 19, and 22's I think I read.

That is a great car.

:cheers

Well since you have sold next to your other cars now you would have the room !!!:brow

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
$100K seems outrageous, I'm sorry. It looks like a nice car but you could build this car easily for less than that.

impalamike.com

Supporting Member 1
Does seem kinda high, but a nice car none the less. However, I think it would also look good at stock height with steel 14" wheels and dog dish hubcaps! :p

63BelAir

Must Be everyone is Chip Foose asking 100K for that car
Ok it's nice but after looking over the pictures it's far from perfect

I know ebay inflated prices on lots of Car stuff ....
(example) John Schnieders copy General Lee over a Million Dollars..

I have to say I wish luck to the guy selling that car ...
Where his luck would come in is theres still plenty of Fools out there
that are begging to be parted with there money.

Rick