a little shooting fun

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
some of you guys know that my brothers and i collect machine guns. here's my boy with one of the newer toys in my back yard.........1919 30 cal. browning. oh BTW, yep, he likes it. the girls werent quite as impressed.

MVC-007F-2.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Bob

Is he aiming at the tree???????????????

I have a customer who has one of the largest private collections of REAL machine guns!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen it.............unbelieveable!!!! He said next time thru he'll take me out and let me shoot some 50cal. (I believe that's right) in traget practice!!! Maybe 50cal is too big but still............they were impressive!!

jr.W

Well Known Member
I'll bet no one that has read this is going to break in to your house. Wish I had
one about 10yr ago when my house got broke in to.

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Bob, that 30 Cal. is not chambered for 7.62 NATO is it.
QS409

yep. .308
the baby brownie is real loud, and manageable but you have to be very careful with it. however, it feels like a toy after you fire the .50
my dream machine is the BAR. maybe only because i have never shot one.
some old timers tell me it was like lugging a cannon around.
we have a friend that organizes a bus trip every year to knob creek. he has a GE mini gun. that thing eats .308 $$$ at 5000 rpm. it is flippin awesome to shoot.
wish i had kept some of the ones i sold.
last time i sold one of my thompsons, the going rate was $1500. try $15000 now.
between my brothers, best friend and 1 cousin we have just about every kind of shootin iron there is.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
You must have a big walk in safe to store all that firepower.:bow Makes my small collection of military weps seem insignificant.....about 10 M-1 carbines, Garand, 1911 45 (hammer) and 1911 45 (no hammer), two AR-15s.

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
My gun

My gun is bigger than yours.........

Attachments

• biggun.jpg
    biggun.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 83