a new guy from wallingford,ct

hello all my name is dan im from wallingford,ct i am currently building a 49 chevy p/u w a 348,3x2,5 speed,12 bolt rear its been a big project and hopefully will be done this winter,thanks for adding me to the site and look foward to chating with everyone

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Welcome Don! I've always liked the idea of a tri-five pickup with a "W" block. As Don says we love pics!

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome DAN:dance, they are OK guys most of the time, but they are bad with names.

Don

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:DWelcome Dan, Nice to see another Nutmegger in the group. I live up in Groton so if you need a hand sometime just give a shout.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome to the zoo Dan.... There is a very knowledgeable group of folks here when it comes to the "W" motor or most any project you might need help with. Post some pictures, some of us can't read... :roll

Bill

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome to the site Dan, you'll like it here !! I think we have the best of the best as far as members are concerned. There is a ton of know how hiding here. All you have to do is ask.

some of us can't read... :roll
:laugh:laugh:laugh or count !! :laugh

Got'cha there Bill !!!!
Dave

im just getting into the w engines,ive always wanted 1 and finally got 1 and with the help from this site i knew exactly what i was buying,it definatly seems like a very good site with alot of very usefull info thanks