After Harris/Biden inauguration

wristpin

Well Known Member
Figured to have a place for sh¡t they created.
They havent taken their stolen seats yet and its begun.
Over 5,000 headed north from Honduras alone. Free everything why not.
What percentage will be 18-30 yo single males with violent past?
What percentage released from prison and told go north or rot in prison?
How many infected with sickness and disease?

wristpin

Well Known Member
Heres two articles on Biden and all other democratics running for prez.
Notice the "fact check" in the second article.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210116-173943_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210116-173943_Chrome.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20210116-174010_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210116-174010_Chrome.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 33

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
If taxpayers aren't obligated to pay, who's going to, Altimer Joe??????????????

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
Fact check this media....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-095829_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210117-095829_Chrome.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20210117-095626_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210117-095626_Google.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 25

bobs409

Administrator
I am unable to get any live photo's of the White house but supposedly, the flag is no longer flying! It is supposed to be flying 24/7 all the time and if it's not there, it means the military is in control or martial law has been enacted. ??

I don't know if that is all true or not, just what I heard.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It’s so one sided! How many times did trump threaten to release the national guard over people burning looting killing and destroying shit! But that was unconstitutional and racist F me ugh!

Absolutely right Harry and did you notice its not hard to get yerself arrested by the cops or get the FBI off their lazy azzes if you're a Trump supporter and you're out doing a little protesting. And since the Rats hate the Repubeican'ts party so much lets just get rid of it and start another party.

And while were out trying to start trouble lets start off on the right foot and refuse to pay our tax's if Joe BiteMe & KamalToe want to sponsor illegals with our hard earned tax dollars, I think Pukelousy has $3 billion set aside for them!!!

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I am unable to get any live photo's of the White house but supposedly, the flag is no longer flying! It is supposed to be flying 24/7 all the time and if it's not there, it means the military is in control or martial law has been enacted. ??

I don't know if that is all true or not, just what I heard.

Easy Bob, no flag, the libs probably took that hateful eyesore down and burnt it.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
The governor. Also, the President can Federalize the Guards and deploy them.

Don't believe there is a governor of DC, it's not state.

I found what the problem is with the city though.

It contains the most educated population in the US.

Also is very diverse.....

WHAT COULD GO WRONG WITH DECESIONS COMING FROM THERE????

:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Don't believe there is a governor of DC, it's not state.

I found what the problem is with the city though.

It contains the most educated population in the US.

Also is very diverse.....

WHAT COULD GO WRONG WITH DECESIONS COMING FROM THERE????

:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger

If that's the case where it is most educated, they need to get a refund on that. Too many stupid people living in a bubble with absolutely no street smarts.

hfpjr76

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Absolutely right Harry and did you notice its not hard to get yerself arrested by the cops or get the FBI off their lazy azzes if you're a Trump supporter and you're out doing a little protesting. And since the Rats hate the Repubeican'ts party so much lets just get rid of it and start another party.

And while were out trying to start trouble lets start off on the right foot and refuse to pay our tax's if Joe BiteMe & KamalToe want to sponsor illegals with our hard earned tax dollars, I think Pukelousy has $3 billion set aside for them!!!

Mark
That is some really stuff there Mark, it’s awful! I just can’t believe that the left are basically acting like spoiled children. What they accuse trump supporters & trump himself of is actually what they are doing. CRAZY I’ve given up all news I haven’t watched anything in weeks lmao I’m Netflix, cars shows and books I can’t stomach the bs anymore lol

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I just awoke after having a dream...I dreamt the military turned on the dems and turned their guns on them in support for the Donald inaugaration day, was a pretty weird one...off to feed my face...

I can have dreams like this if I eat something right before I go to bed especially if its real salty this must be why I'm off my rocker most of the time because I usually do this every night.:D

Mark