Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

The reason Okey Cortez is getting traction is because of stupidity! Stupidity is attractive to the current administration and most all Libatard college students and would rather go to college while taxpayers bail their sorry azzes out and then get on the welfare Azzwagon when they get out instead of finding a job! So go out to your local supermarket and some green new deal for yourself, I hear their fresh spinach and salads in a bag, and it comes with a freebie of Listeria and good ole Sal Maneli is back so go out and jump on the Green New deal AzzWagon and get you some, and support Okey and her Green New Deal!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And here is aoc again to show us how stupid she still is...

When Trump was speaking, I bet Pence was thinking if I hadn't forgot my knife, I could get him right in the back.....but no worry I'll get him later!!! And I don't know what the seizing Pig was thinking, but I'm sure by the look on its face it wasn't a pleasant thought, it was probably self-medicating by thinking about booze, expensive refrigerator and ice cream when it gets home to its mansion!!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Good grief did she really say that about AM radios? I realize this is a parody, but it looked like she really said that.

Mark