Am I Racist?

55Brodie

Well Known Member
I try hard to avoid network television and especially the commercials. Lately, however i have noticed trend of more "people of color " showing up in the advertisements. Also LGB and probably T's, too. The strangest one of late featured a black man and woman skydiving. I know lots of black folks and I'm fairly confident none of thee black women I know would ever consider jumping out of an airplane, or getting on board one for that matter.
Ok, so corporate America advertising has gone full "Woke" and wants to be all inclusive. I get it. What I don't get is why the goose isn't good for the gander (lookup the phrase). There are lots of commercials featuring all black people. No Asian, Hispanic, or Caucasian.
I remain confused so please reply me if I'm racist or just crazy.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So ask yourself what does a persons race have to do with wanting to skydive? The three you know represent the entire black community?

55Brodie

Well Known Member
So ask yourself what does a persons race have to do with wanting to skydive? The three you know represent the entire black community?
I stand corrected. Must have missed this announcement....

Sudsc61

Well Known Member
What I’ve noticed on the TV commercials is a lot of interracial couples. Plus tons of same sex couples. Also my wife is a big fan of the Hallmark cheesy Christmas movies. She said this year all the new ones are mostly black and all have at least 1 gay couple. Rerelease of Annie musical.All Black. If they did it all White it would be shut down and racist.

62_Conv_2-4s

Well Known Member
People are being indoctrinated more and more. Especially the children. We are getting hit from all sides. The Entertainment industry is hitting us extremely hard now. Even toy makers are getting into the act. I saw an advertisement for a children's toy to learn about other countries of the world an how they live. NO mention of learning about US citizens. I was uphauled. A one world government is getting closer. The libs want to destroy induvialism. All there policy's are designed to be fits all people. They want to change the people so there one policy fits all really does fit all. With everybody the same they can control us better. Also all there policy's are also designed to reduce the surplus population in there eye's. Everything they do causes death. Just as there politics are exactly the opposite of what they say. When they say they want to take care of people they mean just the opposite. They want to kill people. Be very careful these days. Be on your guard every minute. Or you might find you have lost your indivuality. Or worse death.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Am I Racist? good question. We're all prejudice. What is racist? So if I prefer to want to bonk the good looking white chick instead of that ugly....other one am I racist? Probably so.

To a point I agree with mike. We are all prejudice. To that point I believe we are all more comfortable with people who look like ourselves and are leary of those who do not look like us.

Racism is learned. I was not a racist until I became an adult. I grew up around a lot of black people who worked on the farm my grandfather managed. Race was never thought of. In fact my grandfather's right hand man was a black man who all of us were expected to address as Mr. Taylor. When I became an adult and entered the work place is when I began to learn racism. A learned action can be unlearned. For years I have been doing my best to eliminate racist thoughts and actions from my way of living. Not there yet but moving along more every day.

Just my opinion based on my life's experiences.

64chevydude

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
To be a racist you have to hate all of a race Because of thier color or ethnicity. If you hate getto type waist of skin people , that doesn't make you a racist. There white trash out there also, can't hate you own race can you