Amazon Purchased Cancelled

Seon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I placed an order several days ago for a set of speedometer gear set 18-22 teeth but received a message from Amazon that my order has been cancelled. So I message Amazon who forwarded it to the seller, Greater Dimensions Engineering who replied that they don't ship to USPS, only thru UPS for an additional $15. I've been a Prime member forever and never had encounter a cancellation let alone an additional fee for shipping. So I checked ebay to buy the exact set and lo and behold the same seller has listing for the same price with free shipping. WHAT THE HEY!!??

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I too am a prime member, however, that seems to be a joke in my opinion. Prime doesn't seem to mean much these days. I have had a few items cancelled myself. Next day shipping, and sometimes even same day shipping unless you pay for it, often take longer. I have noticed many times that items listed in stock, next day shipped somehow change. I will need something because I waited too long, and start to order. I figure, I better get 2 and order it it. All of the sudden, it takes days to get, not next day. Switch it back to 1 and it's next day. Here is the kicker, if I pay shipping, I can get both from the same seller next day. This seems to happen regardless of the seller.

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Every time I have that happen I give Amazon a bad review and I mean "BAD". After I stated doing that I've not have anymore trouble. Amazon does not like bad reviews.