anybody have any 75/76 nascar images of the #11 Budweiser car?

DaveFoster

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
We all agreed to paint our pure stocks in a throw back seventies Nascar paint scheme, and I picked the number 11 white bottom red top Budweiser car. The trouble is I only have next weekend February 10th and 11th to make it happen, at least resheetmetal it and get the color on it, graphics, stickers, numbers, decals, and signage can be done at the last minute which would be Febuary 24th for a photo shoot at the track. My problem is, I need images and information about the number 11 Budweiser Monte Carlo, something to give me an idea of how to paint it and something to send to my graphics supplier so they can be made up for installation on the morning of Feb 24th. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dave

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Waltrip 11 Bonett 12

Hope this helps

Attachments

• Bud.jpg
    Bud.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 97
  • buddecal.jpg
    buddecal.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 75

DaveFoster

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Thanx Models 916

Models 916, thank you for your photos, it was the only help I could find and I used it. Two gallons of Z Grip filler and all the left over white basecoat mixed together, along with a weeks labor.

I couldn't figure out where the "This Buds For You" sticker went so I put it on the dash board, I also have a winged A logo, Anheuser Busch, that I have no idea where to put.

Opening day for my division is next Saturday March 10th, several of us have agreed to paint our cars back to a nastalgic theme, Coca Cola, Piedmont, Hawaiian Tropics, STP, Melling, Interstate Batteries, and several others will be ready along with the Budweiser car, can't wait and thanx again Models.

P.S. if anybody runs across Darrell Waltrip tell him that his ride is waiting for him at Orange Show Speedway in San Bernardino California, and tell him not to worry about scratching it, I'll take care of that next Saturday night.

Attachments

• OSS opener 07 009.jpg
    OSS opener 07 009.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 81
  • OSS opener 07 010.jpg
    OSS opener 07 010.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 63
  • OSS opener 07 008.jpg
    OSS opener 07 008.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 64
  • OSS opener 07 004.jpg
    OSS opener 07 004.jpg