Aubrey's_wife

Hello!

My name is Charlene, I know a lot about this site and I’m happy to
now be a member. My husband ‘Aubrey’ has already filled me in about how this site
works, and about some of the members. I want to let everyone know Aubrey will be unavailable to attend to business
until the end of February. As far as the manifold machining details are been looked after,
and YES it will be a reality.

Aubrey apologizes deeply for the delay however unfortunately we were blindsided with a terrible
personal matter this year. It will be good when it’s all over. Please feel free to PM me with any
questions or inquires you may have.

Thank you

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome Charlene !!!

Give my best to Aubrey and the kids.,,, Jimmmmmmmm

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Hi

Hi Charlene. Please tell Aubrey I said "hi". I hope you and the kids are doing o.k. I am sure times have been hard, and may get harder. You all will make it through, and be better because of it. If I send a letter to your address, could you please foreward it to Aubrey. Take care, Brian.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Charlene, I am very glad you deiced to become a member here. I hope the issues at hand will pass and things get back on track. There has been some talk on another tread about Aubrey's dealings with other members here that have not had the best results. I myself have only experienced the best with Aubrey and hope that if there is unfinished business that those issues will be addressed in the future. I myself am very much looking forward to the new intake and quite frankly am waiting for it and hope it will be available soon. Dan

http://www.348-409.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17705&highlight=intakes

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Welcome!

Charlene, glad you connected up. Keep us posted as things develop, and tell Aubrey that "TomK" from Missouri says "Hi!".

Keep your spirits up, and take care of the kids during the interim :). We all hope for the best!

regards,
TomK

bignbad60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard, You're actions demonstrate great personal strength. You and yours have been in our families prayers:pray Hoping for the best.

jester

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome

Welcome Charlene, This too will pass...Send my best to Aubrey :pray

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Charlene:beerbang. Wishing nothing but good things for you and your family from this time forward. Ken

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the unruly mob, and best of luck. Let's hope things eventually untangle themselves.
Dave

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nice to hear from you Charlene. I can remember having a very pleasant conversation with you a very long time ago. I had called about a car for sale or something maybe 10-12 years ago and Aubrey wasn't home so I ended up talking with you instead. It's been awhile, but I seem to remember that you liked driving the 4-speeds or something like that. Good luck with your family matters.

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome Charlene! Glad the manifold business will continue! Pretty quite here unless one of the ol farts nods off on thier send button or pirates some parts another wanted:roll

Yes a 4 speed is a must in my book's. I bougt a 2008 Cobalt and yes a 5 speed wouldn't have it any other way but that. The only downer with the cobalt is no power really what's with that????? Get into a real car with a 4 speed and a 409 in it and knowing I can pass without it being a problem.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That made me laugh. Say what you will, Aubrey has a bit of luck left! His family is behind him, and that's good. Now, if the cars can hold up until his return....

ctb409

Supporting Member 4
Hi Charlene. It's taken me a long time to accumulate all the important 409 goodies for my '65 bel air 2 door. You tell Aubrey I'll be there in february with all the parts for a big bad stroker job. I'm countin' the days...... Craig in Calgary.

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes a 4 speed is a must in my book's. I bougt a 2008 Cobalt and yes a 5 speed wouldn't have it any other way but that. The only downer with the cobalt is no power really what's with that????? Get into a real car with a 4 speed and a 409 in it and knowing I can pass without it being a problem.

Ah come on Charlene give it a brake it's just your tipical 4 banger. But it gets 30 MPG. and the one my wife has got is trouble free so far:clap You will have to get Aubrey to put you in a hot 09 car for some weekend thrills:cool: