Baby Formula

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
A question I have is, what did parents do before there was formula? How did all those babies survive? Not sure if it is important to most liberals and democrats if the government cares about them. That's as long as they FEEL the government is taking care of them, even when it's lacking. Just another opportunity for the left to say, see, you need us, you cannot take care of yourselves. The irony is that if the liberals and most democrats get their way, they will work harder than they do now, for less than they have now, and be governed by fewer people. They appear to lack any form of intelligence to see they are contributing to their own demise.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Evaporated milk, Karo syrup, and milk is what our kids had. Couldn't afford the fancy stuff. This generation is too lazy to do these kinds of things. Hell, we bought powdered milk for ourselves because it was cheaper.

FJB. ITA

Seon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
d545d278b6650f011802f1601a26e5f1

Way before baby formula

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Evaporated milk, Karo syrup, and milk is what our kids had. Couldn't afford the fancy stuff. This generation is too lazy to do these kinds of things. Hell, we bought powdered milk for ourselves because it was cheaper.

FJB. ITA

The fuxking NAZIS on Facebook SLAPPED A WARNING on my wife for posting the above reciepe. NO SHXT.....THEY SAY IT MIGHT NOT HAVE ENOUGH NUTRIENTS IN IT. IF THERE IS NO FORMULA ON THE SHELF WTF ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO?

IT'S JUST ONE BITE AT A TIME

FJB....ITA

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This old Libatrd hag would be a good alternative to paint stripper although probably couldn't be used in Kali, and towed being the tractor would make an outstanding device for fitting up the garden!

Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 327

Geary Trussell

Well Known Member
There is a plant in Michigan that produces a big percentage of formula for the US market that let their Quality Control get out of hand. Everything is not some big conspiracy as many would like to believe.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Same ole, Same ole! Suckittary of TRANSpotation the Weinerett and his most bestest back door buddy the Wiener say we've got ours where's yours, nah,nah,neh,nah,nah!

Here he is lying about it!

Mark

Reactions: 327

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Drinking is one thing I quit doing back in 1990 and before that I quit smoking in 1982. I tried for years to get my brother to quit smoking Pall Mall cigs a long time ago but he kept at it and now he sits in his LazyBoy recliner doing his impression of a crying shame as he leaks oxygen from his nose and wishes he never started. I'm surprised he's still with, us it's hard for him to walk to the kitchen without having to sit down.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
These people running this country couldn't operate a Lemonade Stand. We DID NOT HAVE ANY of these kind of problems during the last administration. Look at the record.

I will say there was a huge amount of debt incurred just as they all do.