barn find

wc chevys

Well Known Member
Okay I know this has nothing to do with W motor cars, but I also know theres several Pontiac knowledgable people on here.We had a guy stop at our shop yesterday,he is renting a barn half a mile from our shop,he asked if we knew anyone maybe interested in an old convertible that was in this barn.We went to look and its a 55- 57 Pontiac (Chiefton ?) conv. that was last taged in 74.It apears to be a solid complete car,but its in a dark corner hard to get a good look. I was wondering is it worth fooling with .

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Just about any 50's - 60's convertibles are always desirable.
If the top goes down the price goes up they say.

wc chevys

Well Known Member
We can'nt get a good look yet it has 30 years of junk pilled on and around it, but it looks to have a continental kit and skirts on it.Not trying to make money on it we like all old cars(GM ANYWAY) so if its worth saving we would make a cruizer out of it.Mom loves convertables just let her drive it on sundays :roll

The barn is sealed up pretty good but around here if theres no heat in a building things sweat real bad during the weather changes. So we will have to wait and see what kind of shape its in underneath

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Sounds difficult but if you can get the vin # let me know by PM
robert