BAYLEIGH, 3 in 1 Metal Brake.

northerndave

Well Known Member
I have one of the small 3 in one machines. I really wish they had just settled in on brake/roll.. I don't know, ours doesn't get a lot of use. If we are making small brackets out of light sheetmetal we use it some. The baileigh stuff isn't USA made generally unless it's got yellow paint on it or unless it's labeled as such. There are many copies of the same machines out there and they are all coming from taiwan, china etc. I do not have a high opinion of my 3 in one which was from woodward fab. If you do get one, shop around. Birmingham, woodward, jet are a few off the top of my head that I believe offer the same stuff with different colors, different prices.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I haven't had a chance, to try it out yet.:rolleyes It's gonna need more room, than I anticipated.:doh I am in the process, of moving things around, to accommodate it. The 3020, appears to be well made.:clap After I uncrated it, I noticed a handle was missing. They will ship one out, SAP. I probably won't use this tool a lot either. :dunno2

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I haven't had a chance, to try it out yet.:rolleyes It's gonna need more room, than I anticipated.:doh I am in the process, of moving things around, to accommodate it. The 3020, appears to be well made.:clap After I uncrated it, I noticed a handle was missing. They will ship one out, SAP. I probably won't use this tool a lot either. :dunno2
Maybe you could let you wife use it to roll out her dough.