Bette Midler

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Along time ago I would watch Bette when she was on Johnny Carson and I used to think she was a pretty cool broad but back the she wasn't bearing her Libatard teeth like she does now so now I put her in with the rest of the trash that comes out of Hollywood.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What's even worse is people watch her crap show and agree with her!!!

My Niece and husband thru a little Memorial Day party and dirty old politics raised it ugly head again (thanks to me, I just kain't hep myself sometimes....ok all the time) well anywho my Niece her husband and my know it all Brother-in-Law and my Sister after and after all that has happened they still back Biden!! My Nieces husband is a Vet and I come pretty close to throwing 13 dead troops in his face ( when he asked me if I wanted to call Trump) but decided against it because he had a few drinks and was feeling the effects and I didn't feel like waling home from Youngstown because I didn't drive there!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
I can believe it. There is no shortage of stupid in this country. It's why we are where we are today!

I mostly blame the media. They are the real problem in this country. Too many watch/read it and believe every word. Can't think for themselves.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
My Niece and husband thru a little Memorial Day party and dirty old politics raised it ugly head again (thanks to me, I just kain't hep myself sometimes....ok all the time) well anywho my Niece her husband and my know it all Brother-in-Law and my Sister after and after all that has happened they still back Biden!! My Nieces husband is a Vet and I come pretty close to throwing 13 dead troops in his face ( when he asked me if I wanted to call Trump) but decided against it because he had a few drinks and was feeling the effects and I didn't feel like waling home from Youngstown because I didn't drive there!

Mark
I think you mean Labor Day. :poke