BLM somewhat confused

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You're gonna have to do a little better Bob if you're trying to shock me. In the last 4 years some of the stupid things said & done by the Libatard mob this fits right in there with their way of thinking.

Mark

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Is this the same clown show that gave Obama a "peace prize"--i agree with Mark--the left is getting crazier everyday..................

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
All's I can say is WTF!! I guess you can say never underestimate the RAT party system of checks & balances and evidently the Nobel Piece Prize doesn't mean $hit anymore and if you want to Fuk a football just give the RATs a call!!!.

Mark

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Trump got nominated for one by probaly the only honest person left on the clown nobel commitee--and was never awarded it-ever though he deserved it---who was the one that brokered peace in the mideast--trump--not the demorats--they love war because they make money from it----what a SICK group of people

wristpin

Well Known Member
Well, guess who's also being nominated. What next???????

Stacy Abrams Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for Overwhelming Georgia Elections System with Questionable Ballots

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eorgia-elections-system-questionable-ballots/
Gateway pundit always lacks any worthwhile information but always supply's lots of advertisements.
Again these "News Organisations" need to supply REAL information. Stupid assed misleading headlines are for CNN, CNBC, etc

bobs409

Administrator
More great news! (this is getting to be a regular thing, could the tides be turning?)

Z-11Guy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I currently am in Ventura county CA visiting in laws. It’s so refreshing not to see one BLM nor defund police sign nor bumper sticker anywhere. Just American flags hanging on every house. Despite California’s progressive run state as entirety Seattle is just as bad or worse.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5